Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

My wife dreamed of peeing bright red blood but was too fond…

Customer Question
My wife dreamed of peeing...
My wife dreamed of peeing bright red blood but was too fond she was peeing the bed in her sleep.
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
12/29/2017
Dream Interpretation Expert: Mrs.SandMan, Consultant replied 6 months ago
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

please give me a moment to look over your dream

I would be happy to help assist you with understanding the symbols in your dream.

Peeing in the bed can be showing that she maybe having some trouble cleansing herself from certain emotions, regarding something in her life that has upset her. If she was fond of it. Than it can be showing how she is willingly holding onto these feelings. Or she could be growing fond of expressing and cleansing herself of these emotions.

Please feel free to rate your experience with me.