Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

I dreamt that I was driving my car and it made a sound.

Customer Question
I dreamt that I...

I dreamt that I was driving my car and it made a sound. After the sound, the engine soon stopped running on its own. As I coasted I was looking for the best place to park it. I was considering so many things in making the decision. I eventually found a good spot. Next, after I think that I called my husband. I went to find my car, but was unable. Also, my husband wasn't with me. It was dark.

Expert's Assistant: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation Expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Is there anything else important you think the Dream Analyst should know?

Thank you. I am not sure.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
12/29/2017
Dream Interpretation Expert: Mrs.SandMan, Consultant replied 7 months ago
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

Please give me a moment to look over your dream

I would be happy to help assist you with understanding the symbols in your dream.

A car is representing where you are going in life. Your vessel.

Since the engine stopped running. Than it is showing a change coming forth in your life on what direction you are going in.

With how you were considering so many things within the dream relates to your personal life. How you are going through thoughts and feelings and trying to make a personal decision.

Calling your husband is showing a form of communication. Your husband not being with you and with it being dark.

Can be showing how you are having to work through these personal feelings and decisions on your own.

Being in the dark can be showing how you do not have a full understanding of what all is taking place.

Please feel free to rate to your experience with me.