Dream Interpretation

Need Dreams Interpreted? Ask a Dream Interpreter ASAP

Dream Interpretation

I had this dream last night where my sons mother had a

Customer Question
sleeveless t shirt on. With...
i had this dream last night where my sons mother had a sleeveless t shirt on. With her hair tied in a bun. And i had this money in the form of tickets there were 4 of them and they were each worth $100. And then to no avail she tells me $100 to f*$k. Then i woke up. (Sorry for the inappropriateness).
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
12/26/2017
Dream Interpretation Expert: Mrs.SandMan, Consultant replied 1 month ago
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

Please give me a moment to look over your dream.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
She had a smile on her face when she said it. $100 to f_$k.

I would be happy to help assist you with understanding the symbols in your dream.

Money in dreams symbolizes favor and trust. What you are putting favor into.

With her hair in a bun can be showing her characteristics. Perhaps she has certain views on how to act and be "proper."

She could also be uptight about certain things.

Sleeveless shirt can be showing a careless nature. More open to being vulnerable about certain choices.

#4 is showing a process being created.

Something you are in the midst of working on.

$100 this relates to #1. Showing things that are being put first in your or her life.

Since she was wanting you to pay to have sex and she was smiling.

Perhaps you are wanting to work on your relationship and or be with her, but in her mind. She is wanting to make you "pay" for anything you may have done in your past relationship with her.

But all around the dream is showing she maybe manipulative in her intentions.

If you do not have anymore questions please feel free to rate your experience with me.

Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant