Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

I dreamed of a VERY tall (8ft) man, ancient, all sinew and…

Customer Question
I dreamed of a...

I dreamed of a VERY tall (8ft) man, ancient, all sinew and bone. He lived in a great house of stone with ancient live trees as supports, doorways and lintles in the house. We walked together on the grounds outside amid giant oaks, green grass, shrubs and full creeks. He was not feeble at all, although he had female attendants to assist him in getting up or laying down. He announced to the household staff that he had chosen me to be a cthat I was to be his companion

Expert's Assistant: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation Expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Is there anything else important you think the Dream Analyst should know?

I was startled and shaking inside when I awoke. I had just met this creature, and did not know why he chose me for such a position.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
Answered in 1 day by:
12/25/2017
Dream Interpretation Expert: Mrs.SandMan, Consultant replied 7 months ago
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

Please give me a moment to look over your dream

Have you recently been taking in or thinking about new spiritual concepts, beliefs, religion... etc?