Dream Interpretation

Need Dreams Interpreted? Ask a Dream Interpreter ASAP

Dream Interpretation

Had a dream of my father who passed away last year. In the…

Customer Question
Had a dream of...

Had a dream of my father who passed away last year. In the dream he was dying again but We know what he was dying of. When he actually died it was sudden. What can this mean?

Expert's Assistant: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation Expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.

I have been having a lot of dreams lately with my deceased father. It's been a year since his passing. In each dream I talk to him but he is not able to speak back to me in any of the dreams. Yet I still manage to understand what he tries to say or show me. Last night, I saw him dying. We know what he was dying of and tried in ever effort to save him. He kept pointing out his heart. Not verbally but I made a connection that it was his heart was not strong. In the dream, he was carried away from me in a stretcher while staring at me reaching out. Not sure what this can mean.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Dream Analyst should be aware of?

My father actually passed away in his sleep with what the coroner believed to be heart related condition. Not sure if the dream was a warning or him telling me how he really passed away.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
12/20/2017
Dream Interpretation Expert: TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC replied 1 month ago
TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC

These kinds of dreams are quite common in that they can be a reworking of the event in order to mourn on begin to heal. Because he died suddenly your unconscious mind has needed to find the cause and in this dream he indicates that it was his heart and it is also you being able to talk to him which you wren't able to do with his sudden passing. I do not see this as a warning but rather a reworking of it all so that you can be at peace with his loss.

I await any further thoughts.

If I can support you any further please let me know. If all good for now, please take a moment to click the rating faces to rate my support. You are not charged again for doing so but without it, I will not receive credit for my support. Thanks so much.

If you would please offer the rating now I would greatly appreciate it.
TherapistJen
TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC