Dream Interpretation

Need Dreams Interpreted? Ask a Dream Interpreter ASAP

Dream Interpretation

I dream frequently that I have woke up and try to do stuff…

Customer Question
I dream frequently that...

I dream frequently that I have woke up and try to do stuff but can’t see properly

Expert's Assistant: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation Expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.

Just that dream I’ve woke up and I’m trying to do simple tasks like brush my teeth but my vision is blurred

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Dream Analyst should be aware of?

Don’t think so

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
12/20/2017
Dream Interpretation Expert: Mrs.SandMan, Consultant replied 2 months ago
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

please give me a moment to look over your dream

I would be happy to help assist you with understanding the symbols in your dream

With you having blurred vision while trying to accomplish a task.

This can be showing how you may not have a clear perspective on how you view things spiritually.

So you made need to reflect on certain information or knowledge that you hold and use through out the day.

If you are wanting to seek a higher level of understanding and greater wisdom. I always recommend looking into "fasting".

Fasting opens up the spiritual mind and allows the truth to come forward in our life to help us to understand things better and to see things clearer.

Please feel free to rate your experience with me.

Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant