Dream Interpretation

Need Dreams Interpreted? Ask a Dream Interpreter ASAP

Dream Interpretation

I had a very painful dream last night and crying still

Customer Question
I had a very...

I had a very painful dream last night and Kim crying still thinking about it. I am trying to find out what it means

Expert's Assistant: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation Expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.

I had a dream I was watching my ex and his new girlfriend making a Pottery bowl. He was standing behind her, leaning over her shoulder with his hands over hers. I was sitting only a few feet away. There were other people we know in the background. He looked at me and I glared coldly at him directly into his eyes. I felt hurt, humiliated, angry, sad all at once. Her did meet my eyes. But Durant immediately stop. I realized everyone there was looking to me to gauge my reaction. I then turned my back to them and turned around completely so I was no longer facing them and so nobody could see me and I wouldn't have to see these painful sight. A few seconds later he stopped and at the exact moment I decided to go for a walk he also said "I'm going for a walk". I quickly said "no I'm going for a walk". He went in the back for his jacket or something. I stepped outside. Suddenly I was sitting next to a drawer with a stack of baby clothes in it. It was all the baby clothes we had saved up to have a baby together one day. I felt heart and soul crushing sadness and then I woke up. Some real life history. Three months ago my kids dad and my ex broke apart for good when he ditched me and our three kids in a parking lot and ran out the back door with his new gf. I was devestated but went numb pretty much right away. We lived together for 9 years. Kids were heartbroken as well but have since recovered. He never once mentioned to me or acknowledged what happened. He has since moved in and lives with her now and I am alone with my kids. I don't talk about what happened with anyone in real life. I thought I was over it but recently started breaking down crying at random times or when certain memories come up.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Dream Analyst should know?

The dream hurt a lot. I feel very sad.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
12/14/2017
Dream Interpretation Expert: Mrs.SandMan, Consultant replied 2 months ago
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

Please give me a little time to look over your dream

Okay thank you.
Patiently awaiting

I am so sorry for the delay in my response. I was not able to get to the computer for few days.

I would be happy to help assist you with understanding the symbols in your dream.

First off I am sorry for the situation that your ex has put you in.

I can't imagine how stressful and emotionally painful this is for you and your children.

The feelings in the dream can reflect how you are feeling in real life.

With him and her making a pottery bowl is showing how their relationship began to form and be created. With you turning your back and those around you who were waiting to see your reaction. This is showing how you mentioned that you do not speak openly about this to others.

I believe the dream is guiding you in the direction to do so.

Once you start bringing your feelings to surface. This will begin the process of healing.

What you bring from the darkness to light, will set you free. These painful feelings will no longer have control of your mood and your life.

It does take time to recover from such a hurtful act. But in the long run you will no longer be bound by the wrong doings of your ex.

Find someone you can trust or talk to. Regardless of what someone says or reacts. Speaking these words out loud is something that is for you and you need to do.

So this disagreement and situation in your dream is showing the inner conflict of dealing with your emotions of what took place with your ex.

I highly recommend praying and speaking to others about what took place in your life.

If you feel fear, know that this fear is only to keep you from being set free from these emotions and your ability to move forward in life.

Blessings! Feel free to rate your experience with me.

Again forgive me for my slow response.

Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant