Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

I had a dream that my sister was pregnant by my husband she…

Customer Question
I had a dream that...
I had a dream that my sister was pregnant by my husband she told me. But I recently found out my husband impregnated another women so in my dream I was thinking no he didn't pregnante you he pregnanted "fabi". But the girl fabi wasn't pregnant in the dream. So I proceeded to ask he how this happened and she said he called her one day and asked him hey I say you looking at me funny one day what was that and he asked to come over and one thing lead to another. I told her how could she and that her baby would be exactly similar to my daughter. Then I found myself driving down a beach rode like a circle going down towards the beach. The waters was calm and blue. I parked the car and I had friends with me and they got out and I was telling them of the news and I picked up my phone to call my husband but no answer. So then I saw myself asking my sister does her husband know since he was excited for the baby and she said no. And I asked her does Mom know and she said she told her but she wasn't excited about the news. Then I saw myself sitting on the couch with another sister of mines and telling her husband about the news and he was shocked and said well things wasn't good with you guys and he was just expressing shock. I'm so confused as to what this mean.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
This morning I had another dream. I was in the house with this man. And the guy I didn't know was in the kitchen I are in his Clothing. Then my husband walked in the house and looked at the man and walk to the hallway into the bedroom and told me "the guy you going out with he's handsome". I then replied and said oh no we're just going on a business meeting. Then as I was getting ready the guy kept coming back and checking up on me making sure I wasn't being involved with my husband. Then I asked my husband for a ride to this event and I found myself at my husband's aunts house and I'm questioning him about his current girlfriend. I start off with asking him who she is and if it was the girl that I already know about which is "fabi" and he said no her name is***** see him and this girl at the table and she is very shy to respond. I asked him if she is pregnant and he said he thinks so but she didn't tell him. Then I started to tell him that remarrying is not allowed and I wasn't going to give him a divorce so he can get remarried. He argued and said that was my opinion and that if he liked he would remarry. Then there was other people around the table being witnesses and listening about our arguments of remarriage. I just remember being very passionate about that subject in my dream and doing and saying everything possible to him to make him realize remarrying was wrong but he just couldn't get it.
12/11/2017
Dream Interpretation Expert: Mrs.SandMan, Consultant replied 7 months ago
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

Please give me a little time to look over your dream as it is very long. Thank you