Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

I keep having a dream that my cat is covered in ticks. It’s…

Customer Question
I keep having a...

I keep having a dream that my cat is covered in ticks. It’s not ever my actual cat, (although my cat did have a couple of ticks a few weeks ago.) Sometimes in my dreams there are multiple cats/kittens. In the tick dreams the cat is COVERED in ticks—which triggers my trypophobia and I’m bothered by it for hours after waking up. I have had one dream that I had a few ticks on myself, but I found them and took them off in the dream. Please help me so I can stop this dream!

Expert's Assistant: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation Expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Is there anything else the Dream Analyst should be aware of?

That’s all.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
12/8/2017
Dream Interpretation Expert: Mrs.SandMan, Consultant replied 7 months ago
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

Please give me a little time to look over your dream.

I would be happy to help assist you with understanding the symbols in your dream.

Cats can be symbolic of a few different things. A cat can represent a part of your or certain traits you have. They can also be symbolic of responsibilities that you are having to take care of.

They can also represent other people in your life.

Since the cats are covered in ticks. Than this relates to something in your life that is causing unwanted emotions or annoyance.

So this could even be a person in your life that is causing issues and triggers certain emotions or thoughts you have that are hard to deal with or irritating and causing issues in your life.

You will need to pinpoint where this "BUG" is coming from in your life, whether it be a person or a certain trait you need to cleanse from your life.

I recommend researching and looking into "fasting". When you fast, it helps recover certain things such as thoughts, memories or feelings from our subconscious. It also sets us free from habits or addictions or unwanted traits we cant seem to overcome.

Blessings and feel free to rate your experience with me.