Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

I have a boyfriend who is currently feeling lucid in his…

Customer Question
Hi i have a...

Hi i have a boyfriend who is currently feeling lucid in his dream of being in another planet in a different time and there being a revolution ... there fore hes happy he found his powerful self but also is trying to understand the meaning of this dream

Expert's Assistant: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation Expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Is there anything else important you think the Dream Analyst should know?

Umm that is it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
12/5/2017
Dream Interpretation Expert: Mrs.SandMan, Consultant replied 7 months ago
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

please give me a moment to look over your dream

okayy

No need to request a live phone call. This will save you time and money.

It seems your boyfriend is trying to seek a higher wisdom of understanding of certain knowledge from a different perspective.

This "revolution" maybe referring to the future and a new way of thinking will come forth within in our current and future generations.

It could also relate to him personally and this new belief of a "higher self"

The dream is processing this new belief system coming forth in your subconscious. So it would be a "spiritual revolution" personal to you.

These all can apply to his dream. Details in dreams do make a big difference.

Thank you for your time and feel free to rate your experience with me if you do not have any further questions.

thank you so much

Your welcome.