Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

I would like an interpretation of my dream. Well I had two…

Customer Question
I would like an...

I would like an interpretation of my dream

Expert's Assistant: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation Expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.

Well I had two in a row

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Dream Analyst should know?

Sort of the same thing

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I was like in this huge house with a really nice staircase with my bf. And then we went up stairs and he said he was going to get something and went down stairs and someone handed me like three bouquets of red roses and then music started playing and I was like what's going on and someone told me to go down the stairs so I was going and I saw my family and friends and I was like omg he's proposing and then when I got to the end of the stairs I saw him proposing to someone else. And I was just standing there behind the girl like confused and like embarrassed, but everyone was clapping. And then she said yes and whatever and I was leaving and my bf stopped me and I just slapped him.
Another one I had two nights ago was that he invited me to meet his parents and when I get off the bus there is a girl in front of me, and we are walking to the same place. I see my bf and his parents outside of a house and then he says the girl in front of me is his gf and I just stand there and his mom hugs her and my bf just stared at me. They are having a party and I just go inside and then when I'm leaving he says he wants to talk but I just walk away.
12/3/2017
Dream Interpretation Expert: Mrs.SandMan, Consultant replied 7 months ago
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

Please give me a little time to look over your dream.