Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

I dreamt that a pregnant cat had died.. in my dream, I

Customer Question
grabbed a knife and cut...
I dreamt that a pregnant cat had died.. in my dream, I grabbed a knife and cut open her belly. I felt uncomfortable doing that but I knew there was life inside of her. My fiance had to look away but I reached in and started pulling out crying and hungry kittens.
My fiancé then started helping me clean the kittens. One grey and black striped kitten that looked very strong, sat up and meowed at me with a very wide mouth revealing all of its little teeth. The kitten sat directly in front of the slit that I had made in its mothers belly.
Even though I was happy to see the kittens alive, it made me feel sad about the mother and my stomach felt weak every time I reached in to pull out another kitten.
My fiancé was comforting the kittens and cleaning them off.
What could this mean?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
12/3/2017
Dream Interpretation Expert: Mrs.SandMan, Consultant replied 7 months ago
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

Please give me a moment to look over your dream.

I would be happy to help assist you with understanding the symbols in your dream.

These kittens are representing a part of you.

Certain aspects of yourself and things you are working through.

It seems you are working on something regarding your flesh and it maybe an uncomfortable or painful experience to you.

The dream is showing how your fiance is helping with supporting you through what is taking your place regarding this uncomfortable experience.

Grey relates to the unknown areas of our life. Things we do not fully see or understand.

Black relates to our flesh and things that impact us in a negative way.

With the mother cat being dead is showing something that was put to rest in your life and you are working on recovering and restoring.

So all around good dream. You are working through negative aspects of your life and you have a very supportive fiance.

Please feel free to rate your experience with me.