Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

I had a dream that I was running late for my flight. I do…

Customer Question
I had a dream...

I had a dream that I was running late for my flight. I do not know where my destination. The airport seemed smaller and when I was putting my bags through there weren’t a lot of people there. I’m the mist of that I had to consolidate what I was taking. The for some odd reason the pilot (for my flight) was giving seat assignment. He asked me my name and if I were either divorced and I said tomorrow (and for some reason I think the date for tomorrow was the 28). Then as I got some of my bags an older gentleman asked me if I were married and I said yes (mind you in real like I’m neither lol). Then I had to go get my ticket in a lounge area and I had to walk through a gay lounge which made me feel weird then I seen the lady I was supposed to get the ticket then woke up.

Expert's Assistant: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation Expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Is there anything else the Dream Analyst should be aware of?

No that’s all.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
12/1/2017
Dream Interpretation Expert: Mrs.SandMan, Consultant replied 7 months ago
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

Please allow me some time to look over your dream.

Ok

Sorry for the delay. I would be happy to help assist you with understanding the symbols in your dream.

Being on a airplane is showing where you are going in this world. What destination you are to find in life.

It seems you are going through different aspects of life.

Being divorced is showing you are breaking away from a commitment in life.

Being married is showing a deep commitment that you do have. Something in this world you have committed yourself to.

Not necessarily a man or woman.

28, that number is ***** symbolic. #2 is showing a personal decision #8 is symbolic of your journey in life

Walking through a gay lounge, can relate to a certain lifestyle choice you may have encountered or you could be indecisive about, regarding any personal feelings you have of maybe choosing to be gay. Or it could just be something you have simply encountered but you did not find it appealing.

Since you seen the lady where you were suppose to get the ticket, it looks as though you are in the process of moving forward with these personal choices you have made.

Please feel free to rate your experience with me.