Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

I love my ex boyfriend a lot and still wish to get back

Customer Question
Hello, I love my ex...
Hello, I love my ex boyfriend a lot and still wish to get back together with him. We are still in contact though he treats me hot and cold. He is in a serious relationship with another girl now. I think of him all day. I have never dreamt of him, but did dream of him once having a future with his new gf.
Do dreams mean the opposite of real life in future?
Does this mean my ex bf and I will get back together in future in real life?
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
I did often dream of my high school crushes but I never had the chance to meet them or be with them. I think of my ex boyfriend a lot and I love him a lot but I never dreamt of him. Only had a vague dream of him having a happy future with his current girlfriend, which scares me a lot because I really wish to patch up with him everyday...
11/30/2017
Dream Interpretation Expert: Mrs.SandMan, Consultant replied 4 months ago
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

please give me a moment to look over your dream

Yes dreams are often symbolic but sometimes they can be literal.

There is a double meaning for your dream.

It is showing that your ex will continue on in life with his current girlfriend.

So sadly there is no point in holding onto him any longer.

But the symbolic meaning of your dream is a happy one.

It is symbolic also of your future. That you will have the desires of your heart.

What you are wanting in this man you will one day have in the future.

So focus on moving on and letting go and look forward to the future when you will find a man you love and who in return will love you.

Blessings!

Feel free to rate your experience with me.

Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant