Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

I used to date a guy, that I still care about deeply, who is…

Customer Question
I used to date a...
I used to date a guy, that I still care about deeply, who is in a new relationship. I started dreaming about him again about 2 months ago & I dream of him every other week. I had 4 different dreams in total. My 1st dream was me & him talking on the phone, he told me all the girl does is talk on the phone & talk shit. Then he asked me to come over. I wanted to, but I told him no. The 2nd dream we were talking on the phone again, but I didn’t recognize his voice & he told me he bought the girl a Passat. My 3rd dream, I was in my aunts house I opened the bedroom door & he was laying on the bed when he pushed a girl off of him. The girl was on the floor when she told me she was pregnant. I looked at him and asked if it was true & he had a mask over his face & didn’t answer. My last dream, I went on his girlfriends Facebook page & started watching videos. The 1st one was the changes she made to his house. There was a marbled table, grey & white with white chairs, and the wall to the right was painted red. The 2nd was with children, I believe 2 girls & a boy, age 4-6 years old in the bathroom. The last one was her sitting on an airplane, it seemed that they just boarded the plane. Then the video showed him walking down the isle & sitting in the seat across from her and then I woke up. If you can please interpret and maybe answer why I keep dreaming about him PLEASE?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/29/2017
Dream Interpretation Expert: TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC replied 7 months ago
TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC

It seems that each dream represents you missing him and feeling quite sad that he has moved on and is with someone else. The theme of each dream highlights that. As you said at the beginning of what you wrote that you still care about him deeply. The dreams represent the pain and longing you have around the break up and maybe even the desire to be with him. Was the break up initiated by him?

We got in a heated argument at his house & I left. He tried calling me when I was leaving, but I didn’t answer. Then I called him about 2 weeks after & he got an attitude & hung up on me. I then called him a few days later & he answered & played the song “I can’t make you love me” by Bonnie Raitt hung up & didn’t answer his phone for me until I called a week after the 1st dream

Yes so it seems like it is unresolved for you and you are missing him and that is why you are dreaming of him and possibly longing for him.

but to dream about him??? I feel it means something. I’ve been in other relationships including the father of my youngest child, whose break up I took the hardest, and didn’t have any dreams of them

I think the dreams of him are normal since things are so unresolved and you still care about him...when we sleep often we are able to feel things deeply that we might not have access to while you are awake...so dreaming of him indicates these deep and unresolved feelings for him.

I’m sorry this wasn’t what I was looking for. I have dreams all the time. And majority have came to past & others as a warning. I would like my money back

******* *******

I have interpreted your dream.....it means that you still have feelings for him and possibly even long to be with him. I don't hear any warning in them but rather longing.