Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

Talked to my boyfriend last night and he told me that he…

Customer Question
Talked to my boyfriend...

Talked to my boyfriend last night and he told me that he dreamt that he put a knife to my throat and had his knees on my shoulders. Really bothering me as getting ready to go on vacation with him. Should I go?

Expert's Assistant: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation Expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Is there anything else important you think the Dream Analyst should know?

No thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/29/2017
Dream Interpretation Expert: Dr.G., Psychologist replied 4 months ago
Dr.G.
Dr.G., Psychologist

That is a pretty explicit dream. Why would he tell you something like that?

I really don't know but am somewhat frightened by it

Has he been threatening to you or abusive to you?

No

Then I wouldn't be too concerned. If his behavior has not demonstrated to be violent or abusive, then we can chalk this dream up to being random. However, he needs to use a little common sense and respect and keep these kinds of dreams to himself next time. Tell me to only share the fun dreams.

He always tells me everything. I think he knows I'm probably going to break up with him pretty soon
I have broken up with him twice but have always taken him back

why are you going to break up with him?

Mostly because of this stupid stuff he says and does. He's also very smothering. Almost need to tell him he's got to go home after a few days

Well since you are still in the dating phase and you see it not working out, then you have every right to dump him. Better to do it now then let things drag on.

I had already promised him I would go to Branson with him and we've already bought tickets. Think I'll go and get it over with after that. Is that bad?

Well......... I guess not but it might be awkward.

would you recommend I break it off now and not go to Branson?

Well I think the respectable thing to do is to state your feelings to him in an honest way. Having this nag at you will only delay the inevitable and make you look bad that you used him to take a vacation even though you wanted to break up. So, I would say the right thing to do is take the hit on the money you spent and deal with the relationship right away.

I really hate confrontation so it's very difficult for me. But, I hear you and I really don't want to go with him but I do want to go if that makes sense. I guess I will call him but he is so planning on this trip

Oh no one said this is an easy time for you. Breakups are yucky. But doing the right thing trumps everything. He will get upset but he will also need to move on. The point of dating is to see if the two of you are compatible. SO many times people stay in these long term relationship knowing they are not a good match for each other. It is ok to break up because that is the point of dating. You can have any reason to break up with him and you would be valid because it is what people do when they date and it doesn't work out. Good luck to you. Please accept answer so I get credit for my time.

Accepted. Thanks

THank you. Don't forget to pay for the service.

Dr.G.
Dr.G.
Dr.G., Psychologist