Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

I had a dream about three to four tigers. There was a black…

Customer Question
I had a dream about...
I had a dream about three to four tigers. There was a black tiger who hung around on my back for the most part and gnawed at my hand. It tried biting me but didn't have teeth so I'm assuming it was a baby. Then there was a white tiger, a striped tiger, and a black tiger that turned into little children I actually know (well I knew 2 out of 3 of them). They were seemingly excited to know they can be tigers. I walked in my room to chill a bit. The white and striped tiger came in my room. The striped tiger jumped on my bed choking on something and the white one jumped me. I asked the tigers were they hungry and they shook their heads yes. I lead them into the kitchen the black tiger that was on my back earlier turned into my nephew and he was drinking water.. I told him if he's hungry let me fix him something to eat. He said okay and then I woke up.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
Answered in 1 day by:
11/30/2017
Dream Interpretation Expert: Mrs.SandMan, Consultant replied 4 months ago
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

please give me a moment to look over your dream.

I would be happy to help assist you with understanding the symbols in your dream.

Tigers can be symbolic. They can represent one's ability to see and understand spiritually.

They are also predators and can be symbolic of evil and negative energy that is trying to prey upon you,

The tiger can also represent spiritual power.

Since they were also coming in the form of your niece and nephew than it may relate to your relationship with them and their spiritual state.

Black tiger represents evil. White tiger represents good.

#3 shows a process of being created and #4 is showing a process of being compelete

Since your nephew was the black tiger. Do you feel there are some issues regrading his behavior or how he is being raised?

If not, than your nephew maybe symbolic with family curses. Things that effect us in a negative way that is linked to our bloodline.

Since it was on your back than it is showing you are having to deal with this family curse and carry it around in your daily life.

Drinking water is showing spirituality.

So fixing him something to eat is showing you are needing to take in the right spiritual nourishment in order to deal with these family curses and to be set free.

Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant