Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

I was in a dream where i felt confused n lost baby tigers…

Customer Question
I was in a...

I was in a dream where i felt confused n lost baby tigers were being chased by wild boars one of the babies latched on to me with its claws then mother tigers chased tge boars away

Expert's Assistant: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation Expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.

I was with my 9 yo daughter we went to a house w a girl ive just recently met theres were lots of other strange ppl around i felt confused thruout the whole dream at one point my daughter also seemed very lost n distraught n i became worried about her mental health so much that i was in tears (in tbe dream) after i grabbed her tryna to console her the baby tigers came we at first thought they were kittens but they were so strong they couldnt be then one ran and latched on to my waist i had huge claw marks it stayed there until the mom tigers cgased the boars away after that i remember drifting off into a backyard n moving through each backyard until i found a road on this road everyone was from like an old century or something everything felt old timey except me n my daughter as we wer walking i felt my mouth full of something idk how to describe it but it was nasty i was scraping it out of the roof of my mouth i heard the old timey children whispering like something bad was going to happen i woke up at that point

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Dream Analyst should know?

This dream literally just happened

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
11/29/2017
Dream Interpretation Expert: Mrs.SandMan, Consultant replied 4 months ago
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

Please give me a little time to look over your dream. Thank you for your patience.

Ok
Did you forget about me

Sorry for the delay. I am in the process of posting your dream right now.

I would be happy to help assist you with understanding the symbols in your dream.

Tigers can represent ones ability to see spiritually and also they are symbolic of predators.

Something spiritually preying on you.

The feelings in the dream can relate to how you are feeling in real life. It can also relate to the spiritual state of this new girl you have met.

The energy that is in her house within the dream seems very evil and negative.

The tigers can be showing how there are open doors to evil that is being allowed within your life and it will also effect your daughter.

The backyard are showing things coming forth from the past, can relate to old habits. Things that are lingering in the back of our mind.

Since you were trying to scrape this unpleasant substance from your mouth, than it is showing you are trying to get rid of certain information, thoughts and feelings you have taken in.

I believe the dream is more of guidance dream to give you a heads up to really take a big look at who you are choosing to be around and let your daughter be around. If you are around the wrong person with evil spirits, they will and can prey upon you and your daughter spiritually.

This is what causes mental health issues and addictions within people.

Please feel free to rate your experience with me.

Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant