Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

I need to have a dream interpreted

Customer Question
....
I need to have a dream interpreted .
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
I dreamed that I was swimming with my significant other (marine corps veteran). We were on a mission to make a box. It was dangerous work but I felt safe. He kept encouraging me and we kept looking for directions and making progress. It was not a scary dream - just very, very bizarre. We also had directions that we would reference. At the end of the dream he was encouraging me by saying, "Only twenty more minutes honey, we are doing good."
11/28/2017
Dream Interpretation Expert: Mrs.SandMan, Consultant replied 4 months ago
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

Please give me a moment to look over your dream.

I would be happy to help assist you with understanding the symbols in your dream.

This mission to build a box can relate to certain things you and your husband are trying to create or construct.

Something you possess or hold spiritually.

It could be regarding personal goals or lifestyle choices and even personal thoughts.

With him saying twenty more minutes. Can relate to a personal decision you are choosing.

You maybe coming to a certain point in your life where you feel this decision is worth it? Yes it is worth it!

Since your following directions in your dream, than it most likely relates to personal choices regarding your life and what you are wanting to do in your life.

It seems that you are on the proper path and your husband in the dream is confirmation because of his encouraging words and his supportive behavior.

So this dream all around is a good dream. keep doing what is you are doing.

Feel free to rate your experience with me.

Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant