Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

I was in Camp Nou ( the Barcelona soccer stadium). I was…

Customer Question
I was in Camp Nou...
I was in Camp Nou ( the Barcelona soccer stadium). I was playing a soccer game and shot the ball into the net but right before I kicked it , the goalie turned into my pregnant coworker. After scoring the goal, i walked of the field and toward the locker room a man i think it was like the team manager grabs me and pushes me into the corner and starts sexually assaulting me. The Barcelona team walks by and I can't make any noise but somehow one player notices and comes and pushes him away from me and holds him while someone gets security. Then security is asking me questions in Spanish and who was I with they call overhead for my ex boyfriend ( ***** ***** ) and then my current love interest, who I am just friends with, ( Juan Quninones) we had apparently had been visiting Juan G for some reason. They come and then Juan Q is hugging me and making sure I am ok while Jua g is trying to not yell at the team manager. I look down and there is a broken bottle and pass out. They argue about which hospital to take me to- I come to mention I need a hospital where they speak english. Then pass out again....a ambulence comes and they rush me through the players exit to a hospital, i hear the doctors talking in Catalan ( the regional languge) to Juan G and wake up to Juan Q holding my hand saying in Spanish to me it's going to be ok...then I woke up
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
11/28/2017
Dream Interpretation Expert: Mrs.SandMan, Consultant replied 7 months ago
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

Please give me a little time to look over your dream.

ok

Sorry for the delay.

I would be happy to help assist you with understanding the symbols in your dream.

This dream maybe prophetic. Showing a situation that will come to take place soon in your life.

Or it relates to something has already taken place in your life and has a spiritual and emotional effect on you.

Soccer game can be showing certain thoughts or feelings that you are exercising.

Being sexually assaulted can be showing personal lines that are being crossed. Perhaps regarding your ex boyfriend?

Hospital is showing a place of healing. You are working through healing from this incident that took place in your life.

It seems your new current lover is helping you with trying to seek this healing.

Or he maybe symbolic of you seeking a place healing through your relationships with men.

You needing a doctor that speaks English is showing how you are trying to find communication, or make sense or understanding of these certain thoughts and feelings.

Broken bottle is showing something that was again broken within your life, or has had an impact on you. Something you posses and hold spiritually.