Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

I have reoccurring dream that I arrive home to my old house…

Customer Question
I have reoccurring dream that...
I have reoccurring dream that I arrive home to my old house and I can see from the car that the front door has been kicked in and the light in the dinner room is bright in the dark night. Last night, however, this dream had a slight variation to it. This last time, I can see a shadow inside going up the back stairs to the second floor. Why do I continue to have this dream and does it mean anything?
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
11/26/2017
Dream Interpretation Expert: Mrs.SandMan, Consultant replied 4 months ago
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

please give me a moment to look over your dream

I would be happy to help assist you with understanding the symbols in your dream.

Dreams are often symbolic. A house relates to your vessel and things that you posses and hold spiritually.

Since it was your old house, than it is showing how you are repeating old habits or old behavior.

Since the front door was kicked in, than something has made itself present in your home, your body, vessel who you are.

It most likely relates to what you have taken in through your life time, or something you may have experienced as a child.

This shadow is showing this presence, and it relates to making a choice to chose to seek a higher wisdom which is the 2nd level of understanding and thinking. The attic usually will relate to the highest level of spiritual thinking and understanding and the basement would be the bottom level of understanding or things that are hidden.

This light is symbolic bringing "light" to something that you need to address and bring your attention to from your past.

This shadow will relate to what that is. You can choose to seek this wisdom regarding it, because whether you may be aware or not it has made an impact on your life in some way otherwise you would not being having these dreams.

I always recommend fasting and you can research how to fast online. When you do fast, it helps bring this wisdom to you and it will show within your dreams. Sometimes you may only need to fast for a day or two. It doesn't always have to be food, it can be anything such as TV or internet.

Feel free to rate your experience with me.

Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant