Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

Been dealing with discomfort during urination. Dreamed I was…

Customer Question
Been dealing with discomfort...

Been dealing with discomfort during urination. Dreamed I was urinating blood and was unforct

Expert's Assistant: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation Expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.

Dreamed of uncomfortably urinating blood and was running . Then o stopped and touched it from my penis and it was thick and mucous like. Almost like bloody semen. I know I’m older and this could be Prostate issues.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Dream Analyst should be aware of?

Recently fell in love with a lady from France and going through separation of girfriend from 16 years. The last 9 of those years no intimacy. We slept in separate rooms. The girl from France is younger and I’m concerned sexually I may have hurt myself trying to satisfy her. Not sure.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
11/26/2017
Dream Interpretation Expert: Mrs.SandMan, Consultant replied 8 months ago
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

Please give me time to look over your dream. Thank you for your patience.

I would be happy to help assist you with understanding the symbols in your dream.

Yes this dream would relate to what is taking place in your real life.

I would recommend seeking medical attention. When you have health issues that you need to be concerned about. You will receive dreams showing the state of these health issues and whether you should take them seriously or not.

In this case with how your dream took place. I would recommend taking this issue serious and see some sort of medical treatment.

Feel free to rate your experience with me.