Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

I had a dream last night about my grandpa (who is Passed…

Customer Question
I had a dream...

I had a dream last night about my grandpa (who is Passed away) in my dream He left on a boat and while he was in his room, he could not sleep... so he went into the bathroom and something happened "unknown" and he died. In the dream my sister, grandma, and I came home wondering where my grandpa was and I said to my sister "I think he is dead" and then later my grandma received a phone call saying they found a body and they think it was my grandpa and sure enough it was. I have had this dream before about 4 other times. when i wake up from it I am scared. My grandpa in real life passed away unexpectedly in 2011 in the hospital, I tried to visit him, but my mom said no you don't have to, he will be home tomorrow. So I never saw him before he died

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
11/26/2017
Dream Interpretation Expert: Mrs.SandMan, Consultant replied 8 months ago
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

Please give me a little time to look over your dream.

Ok

I would be happy to help assist you with understanding the symbols in your dream.

The dream does relate to your personal feelings about your Grandfather's death. Going to the bathroom is showing how you are trying to cleanse all of this regarding your grandfather spiritually. Being on a boat, is taking a spiritual journey and also making a spiritual transition. With him not sleeping can be showing how parts of you that is having a hard time putting all of this to rest, your thoughts and feelings regarding his death. This thing unknown that happened, is showing what you feel that you may have missed out on if you would of chosen to see your grandfather before he died. With your grandmother receiving a phone call that they found his body. Is showing communication, and sending a message. This means you are ready to work through your emotions and try to seek answers regarding any questions you may have about his death.

It seems the dream is showing that is now time to move forward. Now that your grandfather's body was found in the dream, than its time to figure out these questions you have regarding his death.

Please feel free to rate your experience with me if you do not have anymore questions.