Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

I dreamt that I pulled what looked like an organ slug shaped…

Customer Question
I dreamt that I...

I dreamt that I pulled what looked like an organ slug shaped out of my nose. It flipped over and had two slow moving testicles. Iran away disgusted to find my family to show them but they couldn't see what I was looking at

Expert's Assistant: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation Expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Is there anything else the Dream Analyst should be aware of?

No I don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
11/25/2017
Dream Interpretation Expert: Mrs.SandMan, Consultant replied 7 months ago
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

Please give me a moment.

I would be happy to help assist you with understanding the symbols in your dream.

This dream can relate to something recently you have taken in or even figured out, such as new information, or something internal, meaning something personal to you. It might be quite shocking or upsetting to you to find out this information or to see this new information. Your family can be literal. As you tried to show them or if you choose to show them this new information. They are not able to see what you are seeing or understand it as you do.

Your family could be symbolic as well. Perhaps it is showing that your family is unfamiliar with what you recently have taken in or discovered.

Since it had testicles, it could relate to something private in your life.

Please feel free to rate your experience with me.