Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

I have had weird dreams about an ex, well I had two dreams…

Customer Question
I have had weird...

I have had weird dreams about an ex

Expert's Assistant: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation Expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.

Well I had two dreams in one night about him one was I was either pregnant with twins or they were teenage twins but they were his and he was not being a dad so I had a lawyer, then the dream split into me watching his child that was not mine. the second dream was i working with his new girl friend that was a doctor and she kept rubbing his new relationship in my face

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Dream Analyst should be aware of?

Not really we have been split up for about 7 months now

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
11/23/2017
Dream Interpretation Expert: Mrs.SandMan, Consultant replied 5 months ago
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

Please give me a little time to look over your dream. Thank you for your patience.

I would be happy to help assist you with understanding the symbols in your dream.

Being pregnant in dreams can signify an emotional breakthrough. Babies can represent new concepts or knowledge. Children can also represent our fruits and our responsibilities. They can symbolize parts of us and what we are working on mentally and emotionally.

Since it was your ex, it seems there are still some emotions and thoughts lingering about your relationship with him.

With you having a lawyer it showing how you are taking motive in regards ***** ***** he has made you feel and how he has impacted you.

With his new girlfriend rubbing the relationship in your face. This maybe an issue of trust you are still dealing with and that has made a huge impact on you personally. And it could be how she acts in real life that is making an impact.

With you watching a child that was not yours is showing how you have or will have to deal with these issues that your Boyfriend has caused you, even though you were not responsible for his choices and actions. However they still have effected you and you are trying to work through them,

So the dream is just showing you are still in the process of healing and dealing with thoughts and emotions associated with your ex.

I would also recommend researching and looking into soul ties.

Feel free to rate your experience with me.

Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant