Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

I had a dream I found out that I was pregnant and then my…

Customer Question
I had a dream...

I had a dream I found out that I was pregnant and then my husband killed me. We aren't trying for a baby, but we are not against the idea. What could this mean?

Expert's Assistant: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation Expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.

I took the test and a child appeared(I just knew who they were, there was no proper introduction) and we were in my childhood home and he chased me down and stabbed me with a knife.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
11/21/2017
Dream Interpretation Expert: Psychotherapist, Consultant replied 7 months ago
Psychotherapist
Psychotherapist, Consultant

Hi my name is***** and I have been a psychotherapist for over 30 years. Dreams have been a large part of my practice and I recently took another class in the neurology of dreams and interpretation. The way i work with you is to go through the dream as a story. I will ask you questions to guide you through. I will also ask you about the feelings you had about symbols in the dream as well as how these feelings may relate to your daily life. The reason for understand the feelings is that the brain records the events in our daily life. The feelings are stored in one part of the brain and the content in another. Let me know if you would like to go through this process with me. There is no extra charge. It is just the way I work. Thanks very much Karen

I would

Great! So I am going to go through your dream. When you found out you were pregnant did you have any feeling about it? Does it relate to any feeling you have in daily life about anything? How did your husband kill you? How did he show his anger or other feelings? Were you frightened? Again see if any of these feelings can relate to anything else going on in your life. You said that you are not particularly trying for a baby but if you got pregnant it would be alright? Does your husband feel the same? Does anyone else feel differently? You answered my questions before I got to them. When you were in your childhood home how did you feel? Also are your parent's still alive? Do they live in the home?hI would guess you must have been surprised when you the child appear after you took the pregnancy test. It is interesting that you said that there was no introduction? What were you hoping for with respect to being introduced? How old was the child that appeared? Did the child remind you of anyone. Did your husband chase you after you took the test? Have you ever felt someone was so angry with you that they wanted to hurt you?

Please answer any of the questions? Make comments, ask questions? The more details we get about the dream, your feelings and your daily life the more the dream will make sense to you? Thank you for participating with Me Karen

The reaction was totally fine and the normal in the dream and then it progressed and and I was standing in my childhood home with looked like it did when I was a child before it was remodeled,with a 7 year old son who I had definitely never seen before(or at least that I can I remember) and the house was completely empty and my son ran up to me very frantically screaming he's gonna kill us and we tried to lock all of the doors but he got in and I felt like I was actually about to get murdered and when he got inside he stabbed me all over my abdomen and then I saw myself die outside of my body and then woke up in a harsh cold sweat
Dream Interpretation Expert: Psychotherapist, Consultant replied 6 months ago

Hello, I am so sorry it took me so long to get back to you. Do you have any feelings about your childhood home? How old were you when it was remodeled. I wondered if the seven year old boy was you as a child scared. Have you ever felt that kind of fear in your real life? Was there anything scary that happened to you as a child ? Sometimes the idea of children brings up issues from our childhoods. Does your husband feel the same as you about having a baby or has he said anything concerning. We need some more details and connections to get the interpretation accurate. It sounds like a very scary dream and you may be working on something upsetting from the past. Thank you very much. Karen