Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

My 8 year old son had a 3 night recurring dream about a

masked man throwing a knife...
My 8 year old son had a 3 night recurring dream about a masked man throwing a knife and ultimately stabbing his sister (my daughter) in the back. We then leave her there alone. What could this horrible dream mean?
11/19/2017
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

please give me a moment to look over your dream

I would be happy to help assist you with understanding the symbols in your dream.

With this masked man throwing a knife.

This relates to words or actions that are causing emotional and mental harm to your daughter.

I would recommend identifying who and where these harmful words are coming from and to make a change in the communication towards your daughter.

With the family not doing anything and leaving her their alone.

This is showing how the family is not being supportive or encouraging but is allowing these harmful words or actions to effect her.

If you want the dreams to stop. You will need address this issue and work on communicating in a loving and kind manner to your daughter.

Try to refrain from speaking harshly or angrily towards her or fighting in front of her.

If you make a mistake, be sure to simply apologize and communicate with her.

Please feel free to rate your experience with me. Blessings to your family!

my son's dream about his sister is affecting his sister? Or the harsh words are affecting him? I'm sorry, I'm confused by your use of 'her' and 'she.'

There are negative words or actions that are effecting your daughter. It could also be affecting your son as well since he had the dream.

But often times we will have dreams of other people to be able to help that person or the situation that is taking place.

Sometimes dreams are given to others about our self just to get our attention.

He himself could also be speaking negatively to his sister and acting in a harsh manner to her.

You will have to look at your daughter and see if you can pin point exactly what the dream is saying by trying to understand what the symbols represent.

Stabbing or shooting in dreams relates to negative or harsh words or actions that are being spoken

Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Thank you! I will figure out the root of the problem. I appreciate it.
He now says the first night of the dream he got hit with the butcher knife and he died.