Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

I need help interpreting a dream. I dreamed I was in a

Customer Question
Hello? I need help...

Hello? I need help interpreting a dream.

Expert's Assistant: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation Expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.

I dreamed I was in a family reunion with only my husband’s side of the family there. His sister’s daughter was there alone and every time we try to have a moment alone she kept following us. She’s four years old

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Dream Analyst should know?

We’ve only met her a handleful of times so we don’t really have much of a relationship with her but in the dream we were feeling a little annoying by the lack of privacy. Then we decided to both leave to go to the bathroom. When we closed the door behind us we became entirely different people. My husband was a god and I was a goddess. There was two male goods sharing a shower. We decided to join them with the intent of driving them away so we could be alone together. We weren’t any gods we were familiar with... my husband, tried to make the male god furthest from the shower head uncomfortable. My husband started stimulate him while I started to exude sexuality. Our intention was to make him embarrassed or uncomfortable but the god ended of finding release to my surprised. I noticed I was being watched and the male god closest to the showerhead was staring at me looking furious. It made me feel uncomfortable so I changed tactics and made a ta-da gesture to basically show him what I was capable of that he should leave too. As water from the shower spout was pouring over him, I started to close the distance to us and I put some type of peanut or something in his mouth. His eyes turn different, smoke cane out of his nose and suddenly I didn’t feel so comfortable with my power. I felt uncertain that I could beat the god in any way. I hurriedly walked out of the shower and stepped out of the door with the intention of circling around and meeting up again with me husband and the god who found release in the shower followed me out pretty embarrassed. Once I stepped out of the room, I could see things in aerial view as if I was floating in a corner and I saw the god that I gave a peanut too look at my husband in anger. My husband, had one of my peanuts and he threw it out the shower and like a hound dog the other god left the shower and to hunt the things down. My husband, sensing I was in danger went to go look for me but when he left the bathroom he was surrounded by minions and attacked. We found out this was one of the gods of death, that we both gave peanuts to and he took my husband to a rocky diminsion full of fire and smoke and had his minions each take turn and sucking the blood from him until there was barely enough god blood in him to survive. The death god waited until I was there with the intention of killing my god husband by taking the last of his blood and I knew I had a choice, use my skill and power and deafet as many as I could and escape with my husband or die trying. I didn’t feel confident. Then a surge of anger came from my helplessness that I felt that it didn’t matter the outcome, I was going to do this. I then woke up.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
11/19/2017
Dream Interpretation Expert: Mrs.SandMan, Consultant replied 5 months ago
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

please give me a moment to look over your dream

Okay.

I have a few questions regarding your dream.

Have you recently been taking in knowledge or wisdom of witchcraft, or any sort of religion or spiritual gifting?

Not recently. I have been reading a book called Dying to Be Me, which goes in to depth about a cancer patient’s near death experience and how after days of her coming to from that experience she no longer had cancer.I would like to admit I have made a mental decision recently to change something I didn’t think fit with who I was becoming.

Ok. could you give me some time to think on this dream. It is pretty complex with a lot of symbolism.

Complex... Sure! Sounds like me to over complicate dreams.
Any progress yet?
Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert