Dream Interpretation

Need Dreams Interpreted? Ask a Dream Interpreter ASAP

Dream Interpretation

I couldn't go back to sleep after having this dream about 3

I couldn't go back to...
I couldn't go back to sleep after having this dream about 3 hours ago.It was night time and I was in the middle of what appeared to be a*****(I dont know if the # of lanes matter). I remember that I was wearing a suit and that I was holding hands with a girl I haven't seen since elementary school. I never saw her face but I know it was her. Anyway, we were walking and I remember exhaling and looking up and saying something to the effect of how wonderful it was.Your interpretation would be appreciated.Thank you,Some guy
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
don't know why this lame website censors the words "4 lane road". just fyi.
Answered in 1 day by:
11/19/2017
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

please give me a moment to look over your dream

I would be happy to help you understand the symbols in your dream.

*****this relates to what direction in life you are going.

#4 is showing a process of being created.

Wearing a suit, can relate to your life goals and work. etc... depending on what type of suit and where you would wear it.

This girl from elementary school. Elementary is symbolic of the basics of learning. Since you knew her from the school in real life than she can be symbolic of things you are going to encounter from the past that you will enjoy and appreciate. She might be symbolic of a person coming forth in your life, or a time of place you feel you are re encountering. Or certain feelings or thoughts you associate her with.

So the dream could be prophetic of a situation coming forth in your life that reminds you of the past and that will cause you to feel very grateful.

Sounds like a good dream and again should take place in the near future. Sometimes it takes a few weeks.

Feel free to rate your experience with me.

Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
EXCECLLENT. EXTREMELY DELIGHTED. Thank You for your interpretation. I feel so much better.
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant