Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

I had a dream that I was in church praying for a male family…

I had a dream...

I had a dream that I was in church praying for a male family member who’s father was ill when I finished praying everyone was gone so I went to leave but my car wasn’t where I parked it I looked all over for it I had some type of device that locates my car and it said it was in the parking lot

Expert's Assistant: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation Expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Is there anything else the Dream Analyst should be aware of?

I guess not

Answered in 1 day by:
11/19/2017
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

please give me a moment to look over your dream

Okay

I would be happy to help assist you with understanding the symbols in your dream.

Praying can be showing you are making a spiritual connection or communication, or you are really praying about a ill family member or friend in real life. If not it could be showing how you are trying to seek spiritual help regarding parts certain aspects of yourself or family.

Not knowing where your car is showing a loss of where you are going in this world or what direction to take or who you are in general. Your purpose in life. Or you are unsure in what direction to take in spiritual healing.

What you have said is what I read online from the dream interpretation is that all the insight you have?

Not unless you share some more details of the dream. Such as colors, sounds feelings etc..

Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
I didn’t share I looked it up myself
I was bold during the moment I was praying
I didn’t feel it was stolen I felt like it was there I just couldn’t see it

The dream could be showing that you are wondering if your praying has had any effect or if God has heard it?

God did indeed has heard your prayers. This dream is also a processing dream. Showing you what is spiritually taking place in your subconscious.

It is simple as that. Confirmation of your prayers being received and also what your spirit is processing.

We will have a lot of these dreams during our life time. They are almost like guidance dreams. Just to let you know what is going on spiritually.

Happy Thanksgiving!