Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

Please! I cant even think about sleeping because im

Customer Question
Please! I cant even...

Please! I cant even think about sleeping because im terrified!

Expert's Assistant: The Dream Analyst will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.

Ok, so me and my son, myself and boyfriend sleep in one bed. In the hallway I hear someone. I think its my daughter so I rush up to find a man 25+ coming into my room. He is very happy and calm. I try to get him out because my clothing isnt very casual. I have my phone in my hand ready to call 911. My boyfriend does nothing! After i persuaded him to get out, i lock the door and get back into bed. But the feeling isn't right. I look and see shadows outside my door and there he is again, looking into my bedroom super happy! As if he didn't do anything wrong! And i wake up. I was awake for the rest of the night, scared he'd come back.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Dream Analyst should know?

How he looks maybe? Thin guy. Quite tall and he didn't even speak my language. Light hair and a creepy vibe. I wonder if it's anything paranormal?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
11/17/2017
Dream Interpretation Expert: Mrs.SandMan, Consultant replied 8 months ago
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

please give me a moment

I would be happy to help assist you with understanding the symbols in your dream.

I believe the dream may be paranormal. I usually call it spiritual.

People in dreams can be symbolic of relationships we have with certain personal thoughts or actions.

So if the symbols in the dream do not connect with you at a personal level than it maybe showing a spirit within your home.

This spirit may have an open door because of certain things allowed within your home.

For example if your boyfriend is looking at pornography. It will allow a spirit of perversion to be present in your home. This spirit will usually try to connect with you during your sleep or even when your awake.

It all depends on what is allowed in your home, and what is going on in your home that is allowing this presence to be allowed in.

Whatever it is, the door will need to be shut and the spirit rebuked out.

If you do not have any more questions please feel free to rate your experience with me.

How do I get rid of it??

What has always worked for me is to rebuke it in Jesus name and close the "spiritual door" to how it got in.

I am sure this may seem odd, but the spiritual world is quite real.

Also if it is linked to what we call a "sin" just anything that relates to you or your boyfriend allowing into your home that is what relates to negatively impacting our self. So if porn is allowed, than pornography should no longer be allowed in the home. I am just using that as an example. But the traits of the man in the dream can relate to what it maybe connected to, and a vibe creepy vibe within the dream and you not being dressed properly during the dream can symbolize something of a perverted nature.

Sometimes the spirit can even be linked to an object that you may have brought home. If that is the case than you will need to get rid of the object.

You will have to look at your life and your actions and thoughts, etc.. and also anything you may have brought into your home or purchased from somewhere and see how it would relate to the characteristics and traits of this man within the dream.

In case, do you think there’s any reason for me to be afraid?

I have another interpretation of the dream I believe you should read.

It came to me when we were speaking before and I was not able to post it because you opt out. But I believe it is the correct interpretation if you are wanting to hear it?