Dream Interpretation

Need Dreams Interpreted? Ask a Dream Interpreter ASAP

Dream Interpretation

I dreamed of a friend named Rock who is deceased came back

to life and hugged me...
I dreamed of a friend named Rock who is deceased came back to life and hugged me, Any idea as to what it means?
JA: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation Expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.
Customer: Well, I am not sure but I had a sort of confrontation with an associate of mine at work, His name is***** wrote me a text message last week saying that he did not want to be my friend. Only in my heart I don't think he meant it. I think that when I dreamed of my friend Rock coming back to life and hugging me may have something to do with that. I have known Larry for 13 years and we work together. Now there is no communication between us which makes life kind of hard .
JA: Is there anything else the Dream Analyst should be aware of?
Customer: Not to get too personal, But my feeling is because Larry has intimate feelings for me he feels that if someone should find out how he feels about me that it would cause a problem at work, Therefore he said he didn't want to be my friend. That is my explanation but it could be something else. That is all i have ,
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/15/2017
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

please give me a moment to look over your drea

*dream

I would be happy to help assist you with understanding the symbols in your dream.

This dream would relate to the incident regarding your friend in real life.

With your deceased friend coming back to life is showing how this relationship with your friend Larry is being "re played" over again.

The feelings and emotions of having to loose your friend Rock, are now coming to surface in the friendship with Larry. You are having to re encounter these same feelings of loosing your close friend Rock and now having to loose your friendship with Larry.

The hug is symbolic of comfort and reassurance.

I believe since your deceased friend came back to life, than this loss of communication and friendship will be restored with Larry.

So give it some time, but the dream is comforting and foretelling your friend Larry will come around in due time.

Please feel free to rate your experience with me.

Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant