Dream Interpretation

Need Dreams Interpreted? Ask a Dream Interpreter ASAP

Dream Interpretation

I had this dream one night where i saw my sons mother

Customer Question
falling from heaven. She had...
i had this dream one night where i saw my sons mother falling from heaven. She had wings that were small and bat like. And on her face she had a mischevious smile.
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
11/14/2017
Dream Interpretation Expert: JohnACM, Licensed Professional Counselor replied 1 month ago
JohnACM
JohnACM, Licensed Professional Counselor
Well, I figure your opinion of your sons mother isn’t too high. She is very deceptive or hypocritical. She has painted a picture of her being the good guy. Take heed, because she is fixing to reveal her true colors!
You

I hope I did answer your question. Will you do me a favor now and give me a 5 star rating so I can get paid?

JohnACM
JohnACM