Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

My friend dreamt that I died and my sisters friend dreMt…

Second opinion] My friend...

Second opinion] My friend dreamt that I died and my sisters friend dreMt that my sister died and my boyfriend dreamt he was dead. What does this mean?

Expert's Assistant: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation Expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.

My friend she is not that close to me but we’re good friends she messaged me about how she had a dream that I died and that she was crying but she did not tell me the details. That was a few weeks ago. Today my little sister is telling me a girl who she knows from school had a dream that my sister died in a car accident. And just a few days ago my boyfriend of 6 years was telling me he was dead and feeling scared when he woke up. I tried looking up the meaning of my first dream but this has got to be something that should be interpreted as a whole.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Dream Analyst should be aware of?

Well I had thought I found a meaning to my dream when my grandmother suffered a stroke 2 weeks ago but she is okay now and my boyfriends and sisters schoolmate dream are recent after my grandmas stroke. My father is in a relationship where I think hes being brainwashed and we have been told that woman wants to do us harm.

Also after my friends dream about me dying I dreamt my dad tried stabbing me with a knife . It started with getting abducted by a stranger into a white truck then all of a sudden the stranger was gone my dad was in the back seat trying to stab me but not trying hard enough it was an easy gift I took the knife from him and threw it out the truck I remember not feeeling scared nor betrayed just wanting to comfort him for some reason. There was tension betweeen my dad and i for a while and I just started talking to him again idk if all of these death related dreams are trying to tell me something either about my grandma who just suffered a stroke or the tension with my dad and his relationship or something else? I just hope it’s a symbolic meaning
11/14/2017
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

Please allow me til tomorrow to look over your dream. Thank you for your patience.

Ok

I would be happy to help assist you with understanding the symbols in your dream.

I apologize for such a long wait. I was not able to get to my computer because of some personal business I needed to address.

Now regarding your dreams.

With the symbols in your dream, death is symbolic.

It usually relates to our spiritual being. With so many other people having dreams of you dying.

Than it can be showing parts of you that are going to be put to rest. It can also be showing things in your life that is causing a spiritual death.

Often times death in dreams can be a good symbol. It could be showing you are dying to your flesh, your old ways of doing things.

It shows a renewal of yourself. With your thoughts and current wisdom.

We dye to our self, and we are renewed in our ways and our thinking.

With your father stabbing you is showing how his actions or words are harming you in an emotional and mental way.

Death in a car accident usually relates to an unexpected situation to arise that may change the course or path your sister is on.

So expect some huge changes coming your way and to your sister and closed loved ones including your boyfriend.

Please feel free to rate your experience with me.

Okay wow very helpful thank you so much before I finish I have one last question my friend and my sisters friends crying in their dream about our deaths does it mean anything since they are not that close of friends to us ? The fact that they are crying does it mean that these changes upcoming are negative?

Not necessarily negative, it can simply just be showing a deep emotional release.

Just to use as an example. I had a dream that my father died and I was crying very hard within my dream and woke up crying.

Even though the dream seemed awful and in reality my father never did die. In the waking life it was actually a good dream because it was showing I was moving forward in my life and the current "father" the things that governed my life was coming to to rest. I was moving forward and I felt wonderful and have grown since upon having that dream.

Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant