Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

My friend dreamt that I died and my sisters friend dreMt…

My friend dreamt that...

My friend dreamt that I died and my sisters friend dreMt that my sister died and my boyfriend dreamt he was dead. What does this mean?

Expert's Assistant: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation Expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.

My friend she is not that close to me but we’re good friends she messaged me about how she had a dream that I died and that she was crying but she did not tell me the details. That was a few weeks ago. Today my little sister is telling me a girl who she knows from school had a dream that my sister died in a car accident. And just a few days ago my boyfriend of 6 years was telling me he was dead and feeling scared when he woke up. I tried looking up the meaning of my first dream but this has got to be something that should be interpreted as a whole.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Dream Analyst should be aware of?

Well I had thought I found a meaning to my dream when my grandmother suffered a stroke 2 weeks ago but she is okay now and my boyfriends and sisters schoolmate dream are recent after my grandmas stroke. My father is in a relationship where I think hes being brainwashed and we have been told that woman wants to do us harm.

11/13/2017
JohnACM
JohnACM, Licensed Professional Counselor

Welcome to JustAnswer! I am a Licensed Professional Counselor. I am reviewing your question and will reply in a moment.

Dreams do not necessarily predict the future. They serve various functions though, such as processing our thoughts and emotions. It does seem more than a coincidence that you all seem to dreaming about death, I am wondering if you are all missing the old days. Your death is more about separation from one another and the old life. Does that make sense?
Well my grandma really likes my boyfriend and he likes her too. It was drastic to see my grandma in bed she’s very strong and now she cannot walk or eat . Maybe we’re scared of her leaving us because my grandmas family is pretty big maybe we’re scared of things changing if she departs from this world maybe the family will separate. I can’t think of any other person or idea that would involve my boyfriend . But I know my dads girlfriend wants to separate us from him and my boyfriend my sister and I are all in contact with him at the moment. I wonder which of the two it could be. Because now that I remember I did have a dream my dad tried stabbing me in a truck right after my friend dreaming I died . But I don’t remember feeling betrayed or scared just like wanting to comfort him. I took the knife from me and threw it out the car with very little fight.

it could be both. You are going through a lot of crisis right now. It is bad enough your gm is no longer the health vibrant person she once was. Add to that you dad's girlfriend coming between you and him. You life is changing a lot. be strong and don't let it destroy you. The saying is, "This too will pass."

I hope I was helpful. If I was, will you please give me a five star rating so I can be paid ?
Yea of course just before any more insight on how I should feel about all this or approach it?
Just realize you can only do what you can do. Bad will always happen to us. It’s how we react that determines the outcome.
JohnACM