Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

I'm having a dream about my deceased fiancé coming back and…

Customer Question
I'm having a dream...

I'm having a dream about my deceased fiancé coming back and he tells me he can only stay for 3 weeks maybe more. So I tell him give me my 3 weeks and he isn't allowed to work. He agreed and I woke up. Things were getting steamy.

Expert's Assistant: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation Expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Is there anything else important you think the Dream Analyst should know?

I don't think so

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
11/12/2017
Dream Interpretation Expert: Mrs.SandMan, Consultant replied 8 months ago
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

please give me a moment to look over your dream

I would be happy to help assist you in understanding the symbols in your dream.

This dream would relate to something going on in your life that is causing you extra stress.

Or it could relate to how you view your ex fiance. Certain feelings or thoughts associate with him.

It most likely relates to your fiances or work position. #3 represents a process coming into completion. So something is in temporary transition in your life and is in the process of coming complete.

So right now whatever the situation you are in that you mentioned was getting steamy.

The dream is referring this situation you are in is only temporary state and will soon be coming complete, meaning it will soon be over.

Blessings! Feel free to rate your experience with me.

I'm not making sense of the interpretation

I am sorry I misunderstood the word Steamy. Please give me a moment,

Your fiance is symbolic of certain feelings or thoughts you associate with him.

Since you are starting to become intimate in your dream.

Than it can represent you becoming closer or more personal with a new commitment in your life.

This process is coming complete.

It could be your feelings relating to his death or your relationship with him that you are working through and healing from.