Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

My decease husband drives up smiling and ask me to get in…

Customer Question
My decease husband drives...

My decease husband drives up smiling and ask me to get in and drive his favorite car as he get in the passenger seat and I get in driver seat and we drive off and he's just smiling like he is so happy seeing me

Expert's Assistant: The Dream Analyst will know what to do. Is there anything else important you think the Dream Analyst should know?

I saw a snake headed towards my granddaughter, when I get it away it turn around and bit me, then that is when my husband drove up

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
11/10/2017
Dream Interpretation Expert: Mrs.SandMan, Consultant replied 8 months ago
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

Please give me a moment.

Waiting on your interpretation of my dream

I would be happy to help assist you with understanding the symbols in your dream.

Your deceased husband can be symbolic of certain thoughts or feelings you have. Depending on how you view him and how he has impacted your life while he was alive.

Snakes represents something negative that impacts our flesh.

So it seems that something is going to be coming forth in your life you are familiar with, but is a negative and unhealthy influence. Since it was headed towards your grand daughter it can also relate to generational curses. Generational curses are things in our bloodline that are passed down to each generation that negatively influence. Such as anger, addictions, divorce...etc..

When you recognize something coming forth in your life that is familiar to you or reminds you of your husband, keep in mind that it will relate to what the snake is representing.

Please feel to rate your experience with me.