Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

I had a dream and sew a silver eagle in the paddock next…

Customer Question
Hi, I had a...

Hi, I had a dream and sew a silver eagle in the paddock next door ?

Expert's Assistant: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation Expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.

Well really my partner and I exchanged dreams this morning,In our current life we are selling property and on the property is an old house in need of major repairs , the interested purchaser is not interested in the house he just wants the property, I want to keep the house to renovate and sell at a later date, my partner wants to sell the lot as he stated it would be expensive to renovate it. My dream : We were in our new home , the front door was opened and I seen my friends Labrador (yellow) pass by , I informed my partner that she must be home , so we closed the front door to go over for a visit only to realize that i had left the keys inside, we visited her , I asked my partner how are we going to get back in, he laughted , I then tried to find a window that may have been left unlocked , then I woke up . My partner stated that he had a dream , and in his dream he stated that he seen something shining in the middle of the paddock next door so he had a look , only to realize that it was a silver eagle , that was all he stated. Can you please help us decide what to do , many thanks. Anne

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
10/5/2017
Dream Interpretation Expert: Mrs.SandMan, Consultant replied 10 months ago
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

Please give me a moment to look over your dream.

I would be happy to help you understand the symbols in you and your partners dream.

Yellow Labrador. Yellow is representing fear, but also renewal. Labrador most likely represents your relationship to this house and property. With you having left the keys inside. showing second thoughts or things you may find of interest still., most likely again regarding the house and renovations. Trying to find a window, meaning you are trying to find a way to make this all work regarding selling the property and renovating the house. Now with your partners dream. This shiny silver eagle represents redemption and freedom. I believe the dream maybe showing that you will have a financial burden lifted from you if you let go of this house.