Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

I had a dream about my ex husband. Well in the dream we were…

Customer Question
I had a dream...

I had a dream about my ex husband.

Expert's Assistant: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation Expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.

Well in the dream we were in bed together. I was sad about the encounter. He told me we were going to get back together, but not yet. In the future. He cried and so did I. I woke up

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Dream Analyst should know?

I dreamed a couple months ago about the woman he is with now. She told me to let him go. The conversation was I love him and he loves you. Please let him go. I said okay. I woke up

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
9/30/2017
Dream Interpretation Expert: Mrs.SandMan, Consultant replied 8 months ago
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

Please allow me some time to look over your dream

I would be happy to help assist you with understanding the symbols in your dream.

The dream is showing that you are still working through your emotional feelings towards your ex husband. Being in bed is symbolic of relating to personal issues. With him saying you will get back together in the future it showing restoration of a new relationship coming your way. But first you will have to go through some healing before this takes place. This is why he said not yet in the dream. Crying is showing a release of emotions and your bond with him. So overall these are good dreams showing you are moving forward in life and you are letting go. Which means a new relationship is in store for you. So continue working on healing and you will indeed receive this restoration.