Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

My significant other committed suicide in early June this…

Customer Question
My significant other committed...

My significant other committed suicide in early June this year. I hardly dream of him, though I want to. the third dream I had the other night bothered me. We had an unorthodox relationship in that he had mental illness and he knew it so he was careful not to come too close. He said he loved me and we co-existed as much as possible. I was taken by surprise by his suicide. Devastated. He was the love of my life. But he lived other lives as well. In my dream the other night he came to me and I was asking him if he had taken any of his online sexual exploits to visiting other women. It didn't seem likely b/c we visited almost everyday and also lived together, but not everyday. He had his apartment and I had my home. He said in the dream that he had gone to other women's homes and even went to one in Canada! that surprised me b/c I doubt he would drive to Canada from where we live. It isn't impossible, but it is not likely. He was slight and didn't have a lot of money to spend on gas, but did have a credit card. I just wonder if it is my head saying this stuff to me for some reason, or if it was really a visitation. I'm very sketchy on details of the dream, so I may not be of very much more help than what I've written here.

Expert's Assistant: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation Expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Is there anything else important you think the Dream Analyst should know?

No. not sure.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
9/29/2017
Dream Interpretation Expert: Mrs.SandMan, Consultant replied 10 months ago
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

Please give me a moment to look over your dream.

okay

You had the moderator close this, would you still like help?