Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

I was at a restaurant seated a table I saw a tub of water…

Customer Question
I was at a...

I was at a restaurant seated a table I saw a tub of water containing chicken feet, pork hooves, and a chicken head. I felt that I was supposed to order these, even though it's a strange meal. What do you make of it?

Expert's Assistant: The Dream Analyst will know what to do. Is there anything else important you think the Dream Analyst should know?

I am having trouble with weakness in my kidneys, and in Chinese medicine, water in the dreams represents kidney energy. I wonder my body is literally asking me to eat those foods, or if there is a deeper meaning to these symbols which may suggest another path to strengthening my kidneys.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
9/27/2017
Dream Interpretation Expert: Mrs.SandMan, Consultant replied 10 months ago
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

Give me a moment to look over your dream

I would be happy to help you with understanding the symbols in your dream. Water is symbolic of spirituality. Often times our emotions. Being seated at a restaurant table is showing what you are taking in. Such as information or knowledge. Since you mentioned what water represents in Chinese medicine. I feel the choice of food is symbolic of that information. It is strange such as the information you read regarding what water represents, however the pork hooves and chicken heads are poor choices of food. I believe this "Chinese medicine" is also a poor choice of information that you are taking in. I would recommend seeking information elsewhere as this information is not going to feed you spiritually. This was the reason you received the dream. To move on to other spiritual information that will actually feed you healthy information that will guide you on the right path.