Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

I dreamed I had cut someone!s penis off & was trying to hide…

Customer Question
I dreamed I had cut...
I dreamed I had cut someone!s penis off & was trying to hide it & dispose of it. I felt guilty & was worried for when they realised what I'd done.
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
9/23/2017
Dream Interpretation Expert: Mrs.SandMan, Consultant replied 10 months ago
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

I would be happy to help assist you in understanding the symbols in your dream. With cutting off someones penis. Is showing you are hurting someone in a very sensitive manner. Perhaps your words or actions may have affected a sensitive area regarding who that person is. Trying to hide and dispose of it is showing how you feel guilty for your actions or words towards this person.