Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

I dream that i was at my mother house me and my three sister…

Customer Question
I dream that i...

I dream that i was at my mother house me and my three sister and young lady that i use to babysit her daughter we where talking about what happen at a church convention she was lying on the couch in her panty and bra the next day we went to a funeral at church i didn't know i sung inthe choir with my church never saw a face just coffee got text woke up

Expert's Assistant: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation Expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Is there anything else the Dream Analyst should be aware of?

HI dream 656 did you get ,my text

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
9/22/2017
Dream Interpretation Expert: Dr.G., Psychologist replied 8 months ago
Dr.G.
Dr.G., Psychologist

Hi there. I have a question. Is your dream related to any conversations you might have had or any recent events going on that are similar in nature?

Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert