Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

I dreamt of my co worker with a bag of snakes and she was…

Customer Question
Hi...I dreamt of my...

Hi...I dreamt of my co worker with a bag of snakes and she was scalling and chopping them

Expert's Assistant: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation Expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.

I dreamt that my co worker had a bag full of snakes and she was scalling and chopping them to cook

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Dream Analyst should be aware of?

They were different colors..I'm reality I'm terrified of snakes

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
9/20/2017
Dream Interpretation Expert: Mrs.SandMan, Consultant replied 11 months ago
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

I would be happy to help you in understanding the symbols in your dream. Snakes represent things that affect the flesh. For example such as anger or fear. Since she was chopping them up is a good symbol. It is showing she is overcoming the negativity that is affecting her flesh. However, if she was planning on eating them. This could me that she is taking in her negativity and is consuming it. Which is the opposite of cleansing herself of this negativity. So only you will be able to decipher what the dream is guiding towards.