Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

HAD A DREAM THAT SOMEONE OR SOMETHING WAS HOLDING ME DOWN…

Customer Question
HAD A DREAM THAT...

HAD A DREAM THAT SOMEONE OR SOMETHING WAS HOLDING ME DOWN AND I COULD NOT BREATHE

Expert's Assistant: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation Expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.

THAT WAS PRETTY MUCH IT,WHAT IS THE FEE INVOLVED FOR THIS

Expert's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Dream Analyst. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

OK BUT HOW MUCH IS THE REST

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Dream Analyst should know?

NO I SAW A BLACK SHADOW IN CORNER F ROOM IN THIS DREAM

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE ANSWER
9/15/2017
Dream Interpretation Expert: Mrs.SandMan, Consultant replied 11 months ago
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

Please give me a moment to look over your dream. Thank you

I will be happy to help you with understanding the symbols in your dream. This could relate to anything in your life that you are struggling with. That relates to the flesh and that is unhealthy or negative. Such as an addiction, or even anger. The dream is showing the "spiritual aspect" of what you are struggling with as to gain a better understanding and to help guide you on the right path of recognizing this spirit and or demon that is trying to take control. I would recommend looking into fasting and generational curses to get you going on the right path .