Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert
Experience:  14 yrs. exp. Spiritual Consult. Jr Midwife. Dream Expert
47044666

Please interpret why I dreamed a friend was killed in an

Customer Question

Please interpret why I dreamed a friend was killed in an accident caused by an 18 wheeler?
JA: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation Expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.
Customer: Just as I explained, my friend was on the high way, highway 70, that is, and a 18 wheeler hit his vehicle and killed him instantly,.
JA: Is there anything else the Dream Analyst should be aware of?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Dr. Norman Brown replied 1 month ago.

In order to interpret this dream we need to figure out whether it is symbolic or literal/predictive in its content. And even if it is literal, it could be a dramatic exaggeration of what actually may be potentially happening.

1. What is going on in your relationship with him(her?) at present? 2. What, if anything does he/she have to do with 18 wheeler trucks? 3. What is your age & gender, and your friend's? 4. What events or thoughts & feelings can you imagine that could drastically interfere with or alter your connection with this friend? 5. What was your friend doing on highway 70, and where was that, compared to where you live and where he/she lives? If highway 70 is not near you or commonly used by you or your friend, is there any significance to the number 70?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I cannot answer any of your questions, very confusing. Just looking for an answer, if I could analysis the dream I would not have logged on and ask for help with my dream. Not satisfied with your interpretation. Thank you. Would like to be refunded