Dream Interpretation

Need Dreams Interpreted? Ask a Dream Interpreter ASAP

Dream Interpretation

I dreamt that my little sister was 3 months pregnant and i

Customer Question
wasn't happy as she has...
I dreamt that my little sister was 3 months pregnant and i wasn't happy as she has a child already that she cannot look after.
JA: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation Expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.
Customer: My little sister already has a child, whom is like my own child she is 5 and lives with my parents. My little sister is a bit of a rebel and does as she pleases. She has been abroad for 2 months with some guy and I had a dream that she came back pregnant and I was angry as she cannot look after my niece already. I love my niece and provide her with everything (well we all do as a family) . But I do not wish to do so with another child from her. I do not yet have my own children, but I do want to in the future.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Dream Analyst should know?
Customer: UMMM ...I had a reading and was told to keep away form my sister as we cannot get along and she is jealous of me. I tend to keep away form her but interact civilly when needed..
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
9/12/2017
Dream Interpretation Expert: Dr.G., Psychologist replied 2 months ago
Dr.G.
Dr.G., Psychologist

Hello there. What can I help you with?

Hi did see what I wrote, regarding my dream?

Well your dream is how you feel in real life. You think she is irresponsible and having another child would not be beneficial to the situation. I am not going to jump to conclusions and say your dream is a premonition of things to come, but I do think it is a true fear of yours. I wouldn't recommend keeping away from your sister or not, but acting civilly is the best way to go, and it also keeps you close to your niece. Unfortunately, you have no say or control over whether she has another child or not. I think the best you can do in this situation is to have a good relationship with the child she already has.

please don't forget to accept so I get credit for the answer.

Dr.G.
Dr.G.
Dr.G., Psychologist