Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert
Experience:  14 yrs. exp. Spiritual Consult. Jr Midwife. Dream Expert
47044666

Sure, This was the dream, I was in a pool that was crowded

Customer Question

Sure
JA: The Dream Analyst will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.
Customer: This was the dream, I was in a pool that was crowded with a few people, including people I was for some reason friends with but did not know it real life. I saw this odd looking figure in the corner, all I knew is that is was bad so I decided to try to fight it, do not remember why though, and then when I fought it, I did not necessarily win, but a few of my fingers were broken, and then the rest of the dream I was trying to find a cast.
JA: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation Expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Is there anything else important you think the Dream Analyst should know?
Customer: No that I can think of, other than I have had dreams before of running away but this time I was no running away but rather fighting something.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Suzanne B replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for sharing your dream! I would like to ask you a few questions.

1. How did you feel in the dream?

2. Does the dream relate to waking life in any way?
3. What dream detail sticks out the most for you (either was most vivid or felt most important)?

I look forward to providing you with a dream interpretation!