Dream Interpretation

Need Dreams Interpreted? Ask a Dream Interpreter ASAP

Dream Interpretation

Second opinion] I dreamt i was at my ex house and was

Customer Question
playing with me by hugging...
Second opinion] I dreamt i was at my ex house and was playing with me by hugging me tightly and kissing / licking me in the neck. It was passionate and playful. Felt ticklish and as if he had changed his mind about letting me go/ breaking up with me
JA: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation Expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Is there anything else the Dream Analyst should be aware of?
Customer: We broke up 2 months ago. It's the first dream I've had that I felt there was a chance he had changed his mind. He used to play / tickle me in the beginning of our relationship. I woke up for the first time feeling positive about our relationship and remembering the good times. I felt as if he may have changed his mind and will be contacting me. We have had no contact up to now and my dreams of him before I got together come true i.e. Having sex and being together
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
Answered in 3 days by:
9/12/2017
Dream Interpretation Expert: Dr. Norman Brown, PhD replied 2 months ago
Dr. Norman Brown

You're reporting ONLY the dream you've had that gives you a plot line encouraging a telepathic interpretation that is apparently what you hope will happen. It's a possible interpretation, especially if you've been lovers for a year or more. But if you want me to examine the Evidence for what you hope it means, I need to know what recent feeling/thought or event(s) could have triggered your dream, as well as one or two other dreams since your breakup, along with the possible recent-to-them feeling/thought(s) or event(s), so I can compare and contrast them with this one--because then I'll be able to understand better how your own particular mind/brain makes use of what is happening within you to assess the possibility of telepathy at present.

You could also just assume your hope is true and create an imaginary dream before sleeping the next chance you get. Make that a visualization dream-movie of you responding to him the way you'd want to in a telepathic response. Then pay particular attention to anything you remember of dreaming that night and communicate it on this site.

Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert