Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

Still there? I dream often that i am picking coins lately. I…

Customer Question
Hi Still there ? ...

Hi Still there ?

Expert's Assistant: The Dream Analyst will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.

I dream often that i am picking coins lately. I dream also I was in the front seat in a white mercedes benz with palte number 10. I was in the front seat and the driver was Donald Trump. We were having a nice conversation as if we knew each other.

Expert's Assistant: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation Expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Is there anything else important you think the Dream Analyst should know?

I have vivid dreams almost every single night lately which I never had before.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
9/8/2017
Dream Interpretation Expert: Mrs.SandMan, Consultant replied 11 months ago
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

I would be happy to help you in understanding your dream. Coins can symbolize new responsibilities or new gifting. White Mercedes is showing your new self, a new positive change in your life. Donald trump can be symbolic of a higher authority. or leader. As far as Donald Trump being a symbol, all really depends on your personal thoughts towards him. How you feel about him can change what he is symbolic for. Since lately you are having vivid dreams, than you becoming more open spiritually.